Thursday, December 24, 2020

AUTHOR PREFACE OF SUBLIMATION DIET FOR ETERNAL LIFE


My physical condition has been very poor since I was a child. I often suffered from various health problems. In the second year after graduating from junior high school, I finally got admitted to a good five-year commercial college. When I was in the second grade, my physical conditions became very bad. I had to take the initiative to withdraw from the school. At the age of 21, while serving in the army, I suffered from chronic nephritis and I was allowed to leave the army early.


When I was at a loss of the way to keep healthy, my mind and body were often in a state of imbalance and extreme weakness and anxiety. It is precisely because of these painful experiences and encounters that I have a strong motive to pursue physical, mental, and spiritual health!


In the process, I realized more deeply:


In order to obtain complete physical and mental health, one must have the belief in eternal life, and connect the individual, family, society, country, and the world to the realm of unity and immortality. It is rooted in the mind of every mankind, the faith of establishing eternal life!


If each of us can have a deeper belief in eternal life, our lives will acquire strong and infinite dynamic energy! This is our most positive attitude of embracing life and facing the future.


The lift-up diet is the most important initial step to help us establish the foundation for immortal life. First of all, we must establish the correct concept that food is medicine.


A lasting, diverse, rich, harmonious, balanced, and high-quality diet full of vital energy can create a healthy stomach and a good mind. This is definitely the basis for a healthy body, mind, and soul .


At the same time, by gradually expanding the pure love for in life to the general love for all mankind, and completely dedicating to the world with selflessness, an endless, eternal life dynamic energy can be generated!


For a leader of a country and the pioneer of a golden age, if he devotes himself to establish a deep belief and practice in immortality , he will be able to guide the people to the way to a truly healthy, prosperous, happy and beautiful world.!


Let us firmly believe that everything we do is purely to achieve the goal of sustainable development of the world, and all actions are for the immortality of all mankind, and that we can perfect the individual, family, society, country, and world. There is no other way to achieve this.

     

Krishna-Ling  prefaced in Taipei, Taiwan on May 20, 2015          

                                                     







Reprinted Posts of Selections from Internet Traditional Chinese Health Articles
(健康養生好文轉貼)



No comments:

Post a Comment

AUTHOR PREFACE OF SUBLIMATION DIET FOR ETERNAL LIFE

My physical condition has been very poor since I was a child. I often suffered from various health problems. In the second year after gradua...